Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) (HPGI.PK) lost 5.0% to close at $1.14 on Thursday. 86,515 shares changed hands. HPGI has an annual high of $1.81 and an annual low of $0.25.
PinkSheets.com has a "Caveat Emptor" warning label for Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) (HPGI.PK).
HPGI spam subjects: "Market projects look negative and investors look for shelter.", "Got Gold! HPGI Does!", "get on this Thursday"
Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI) (HPGI.PK) 1 of 3 -->
Gold Investor Special Alert
Failing integrity in market and US Dollar pushes investors to stability of Gold!
Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
Action Economics analysts said concerning gold, "the underlying trend remains bullish as oil prices remain high and fuel inflation concerns, while remaining worries about the U.S. economy should support safe-haven investment,”. Gold continues to be the choice of safe haven among concerned investors.
Investors are not only looking for gold but in this bleak market but mining and exploration groups that are in the advanced stages of new mining operations. Hemisphere Gold is on the top of the list after its recently published findings of rich deposits in the Suriname Gold Belt over the last several weeks.
Take the time to read up on Hemisphere and review the website. This company is in the final stages of advanced exploration and then the next step is to begin mining the rich deposits they have discovered. Move on this Friday as next weeks media release will surely drive prices even higher.
Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI) (HPGI.PK) 2 of 3 -->
The Gold Market Update
HPGI is up 20% today as investors move for safe haven from falling dollar.
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Gold prices are soaring as investors are seeking safe havens from the spiraling US Dollar. With gold prices up over $200 to $812/ounce demands for gold are increasing.
The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations. Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50 million ounces have been extracted in that small country.
A Junior Mining and exploration group, Hemisphere Gold, has a 72,000 hectare property that, following advanced exploration, has already shown rich gold deposits right in the middle of the largest mines in Suriname.
5 Things You Should Consider
1. Gold prices continue to climb. Prices have already exceeded analyst's predictions.
2. Demand for gold is up on a global scale. India has been increasing its demand at a rate of 7% a year.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the world.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security globally.
Gold is certainly becoming the hot investment in such a turbulent market. HPGI has the potential to provide a safe haven and hefty returns for early investors. Take the time to read over their website and review the recent news releases and profiles from “Stockguru”. It may be your best investment this year.
Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI) (HPGI.PK) 3 of 3 -->
Gold Resource Newsletter
Hemisphere Gold is Climbing Hard. UP 20%
Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.20 UP 20%
Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800 per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.
In an effort to find more gold, large deposits found in Suriname has turned attention to the small country of Suriname. It is literally a modern day Gold Rush.
Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the largest mines in the region.
Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.
1. Up over $800 an ounce from $600 in January, Gold is making a climb that will rival the gold boom of 1980.
2. Global demand for Gold is increasing.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news has increased share values by over 110%.
4. For investors interested in a Gold Belt Strategy, HPGI is a prime target as there claim sits right in the middle of several large producing mines.
5. The current gold rush in Suriname is already known and a large marketing campaign scheduled to launch later this week will bring HPGI into the lime light.
Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get ahead of next week’s media hit.